For young people and their parents
Why join the YOUTH TRANSITION project?
- Because the transition to the labour market is one of the most difficult rites of passage in the life of every young person, and it is even more difficult for young people with special needs.
- Because we can provide professional support within the project to facilitate the transition to the next level of education or to the labour market.
- Because we can help organise visits to employers to get to know some jobs better and/or to participate in on-site training or work tests, in order to become more familiar with actual work settings.
- Because we can advise you and help you find yourself in terms of your interests, skills and professional goals, as well as point out any possible limitations stemming from your status.
- Because we provide information on schools, professions and the labour market.
- Because we offer information on employment opportunities for young people with special needs.
- Because we can help you make decisions on further education and careers.
- Because we collaborate with many important institutions and organizations that are involved in facilitating the transition to the labour market.
- Because we follow up with you until you become stabilized in one of the anticipated exits from the project, namely either at work or in further education or registering with the Employment Service.
- Because we offer recommendations for further activities.
For more information, please browse our website and get acquainted with the project, its objectives, goals and target group . You can also find information about the project partners and their contacts. If you have any questions, we will be happy to answer you through our e-Counselling, where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions.
REFERENCES (link to testimonials)