For educational institutions
Why join the YOUTH TRANSITION project?
- Because within the project, young people with special needs are offered comprehensive support and assistance in facilitating the transition to the next level of schooling or employment.
- Because young people with special needs and their parents are offered comprehensive career orientation, including psychological testing, check-ups by occupational medicine specialists, and advice from professionals working within the vocational rehabilitation team.
- Because we can help in finding and carrying out the relevant school or study practice for students with special needs.
- Because we also actively work with young people during after-school hours and school holidays.
- Because we can provide information about opportunities on the labour market for young people with special needs.
- Because we offer you an opportunity to get acquainted with the needs of the labour market.
- Because we offer you an opportunity to become acquainted with young people with special needs in actual work settings.
- Because we can provide information on further development of the young person even after the completion of education.
- Because we create a link between the educational and vocational systems as well as with other relevant systems.
For more information, please browse our website and get acquainted with the project, its objectives, goals and target group. You can also find information about the project partners and their contacts. If you have any questions, we will be happy to answer you through our e-Counselling, where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions.